Saturday, October 23, 2010

Outfit 5

Another outfit down! Well, almost. I've finished the skirt with leather panels sticking upright and made the foundation top, all I have to do it attach the leather shoulder armour to the top. It sounds easy, but like everything else, I'm sure it will take 3 times longer than I plan.

This week I designed and made my labels and attached them, as well as care labels, into my garments. I also went out and bought a heap of wooden coat hangers and stuck my label on those as well. Everything looks so professional with labels!

50% of our garments have to be finished and handed up on Monday, and the other 50% by Thursday. Model fittings are on Thursday so fingers crossed that everything fits. I really, really, really don't want to have to adjust things. There's also the minor fact that I haven't started my 6th and final outfit. As in haven't even pattern made it. That sounds a lot worse written down than it did in my head. If I write another post on Friday, I'd say it will be a good sign that I've got everything finished and haven't had a breakdown with a half completed dress laying next to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment