Monday, October 11, 2010

Four Weeks to Go!!!

I had a slight (read: huge) freak out the other day. For some reason I thought there were only 3 weeks until the parade, but still, 4 weeks will go just as quickly. Tickets for the parade went on sale today and I don't really know what to feel. I'm excited and stressed and nervous all at the same time. I pattern made and toiled the skirt for my 5th outfit today. Unfortunately I've left the 2 hardest outfits to last. Hopefully I can almost finish the skirt tomorrow. I shouldn't be blogging right now, I have clothes to make, otherwise I won't have anything to put in the parade!

Oh, and another couple of things to add to the list:
1. I need to make an outfit to wear to the matinee parade
2. I need to make an outfit to wear to the evening parade
3. For some stupid reason I decided to have my 21st party the week after the parade, so i have to organise that,
which brings me to...
4. I need to make an outfit to wear to my 21st

I say 'need' because how would it look if I, a graduating fashion design student, rocked up to my own parade/birthday in a bought outfit. I can just imagine the disappointment on my family and friends' faces. Well, more to the point I don't want to have to answer every single person who asks "that's amazing, did you make it?" with a "no," leaving them wondering what the hooha I've been doing for the last 3 years if I can't even make my own clothes.

GET BUSY HANNAH!!!

PS, if its a sign that you're going crazy when you start talking to yourself, I have gone completely utterly mental.

No comments:

Post a Comment